Is my project eligible?
The Dream Fund supports charities to develop innovative solutions to society’s most challenging problems.
Applications that can score highly in their originality, ambition and collaborative nature stand the highest chances of being successful.
Here are details of the eligibility criteria for which projects we support and which we do not.
We support projects that:
- Take place in Great Britain
- Are innovative, unique and attempt to break new ground
- Leave a significant and tangible legacy beyond the duration of funding
- Meet any one of our funding priorities
- Do not meet our funding priorities but still meet the main Dream Fund criteria
- Come from a partnership of charities
- Request between £500,000 and £1.25 million.
We do NOT support projects that:
- Take place overseas
- Are not innovative and do not represent a ‘dream’
- Do not demonstrate a long term impact beyond the duration of funding
- Are applied for by local authorities and statutory bodies
- Will not spend the funding within 24-36 months
- Request less than £500,000
- Request more than £1.25 million.
If you have any further questions about project eligibility please contact the Dream Fund helpdesk on email@example.com.