Is my organisation eligible?
The Postcode Recovery Fund has been created to support impactful and innovative projects that are seeking to address the many issues affecting people as society tries to recover from the effects of the pandemic.
Here are details of which organisations are eligible to apply for funding and which are not.
Who can apply?
- Charities in Great Britain, i.e. organisations who are registered charities with official charity numbers (i.e. registered with the Charity Commission or with OSCR).
- Charities who have an annual income at least twice the amount that is being applied for (i.e. if applying for £500,000 then the lead applicant must have an income of at least £1 million and if applying for £1 million then the lead applicant must have an income of at least £2 million as evidenced by their latest audited accounts).
Who is not eligible to apply?
- Local authorities, city councils or government/statutory bodies.
- Schools, hospitals, universities.
- For-profit businesses.
- Grant giving bodies who wish to distribute the funds to other organisations.
- Charities applying for projects where the beneficiaries reside overseas.
If you have any further questions about eligibility please contact the Dream Fund helpdesk on email@example.com.